Re: [Tomy Tutor] Of All the Japanese Only Tomy Tutor Games...

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      > THE LIST:
      > *Bombman
      > *Monster Inn
      > *Saurusland
      > *Turtles (a port of the Konami arcade game)
      > *Frogger (a port of the Konami arcade game)
      > *Night Flight
      > *Mission Attack
      > *Mystery Gold (was to be released in the U.S. under the title "Demon Diggers")
      > *Don Pan
      > *Athletic Land
      > *Disney's TRON (we did get this one as "Hyperspace")
      > *Triple Command (was to be released as "Time Pilot" considering that game was a Konami license)

      Actually, the TTUC shows that this was supposed to be WWII Triple Threat.
      Time Pilot was probably the title it *first* originated under but I can't
      prove that.

      > *Rescue Copter 3D
      > *Baseball 3D
      > *Battlefighter 3D

      I would have liked Rescue Copter 3D in the USA. Baseball wasn't bad either.
      Battlefighter 3D was dismally bad.

      -- Are you living in the real world? -- "Cowboy Bebop: The Movie" -------------