Of All the Japanese Only Tomy Tutor Games...

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Out of all the Japanese-only Tomy Tutor (called "Pyuuta" in Japan) games, which of these would you liked to have seen be made available for our Tutor?

      THE LIST:
      *Bombman
      *Monster Inn
      *Saurusland
      *Turtles (a port of the Konami arcade game)
      *Frogger (a port of the Konami arcade game)
      *Night Flight
      *Mission Attack
      *Mystery Gold (was to be released in the U.S. under the title "Demon Diggers")
      *Don Pan
      *Athletic Land
      *Disney's TRON (we did get this one as "Hyperspace")
      *Triple Command (was to be released as "Time Pilot" considering that game was a Konami license)
      *Rescue Copter 3D
      *Baseball 3D
      *Battlefighter 3D

      ~Ben
    • Bill Loguidice
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
        Naturally, the 3D games, since they were the most technologically evolved.
        The others would have been nice too, of course, but I'd love to have seen
        the Tutor pushed a bit more technologically.

        Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
        Armchair Arcade, Inc.
        <http://www.armchairarcade.com/> http://www.armchairarcade.com
        A PC Magazine Top 100 Website
        Authored Books: <http://www.armchairarcade.com/books>
        http://www.armchairarcade.com/books
        LinkedIn: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/billloguidice>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
          > THE LIST:
          > *Bombman
          > *Monster Inn
          > *Saurusland
          > *Turtles (a port of the Konami arcade game)
          > *Frogger (a port of the Konami arcade game)
          > *Night Flight
          > *Mission Attack
          > *Mystery Gold (was to be released in the U.S. under the title "Demon Diggers")
          > *Don Pan
          > *Athletic Land
          > *Disney's TRON (we did get this one as "Hyperspace")
          > *Triple Command (was to be released as "Time Pilot" considering that game was a Konami license)

          Actually, the TTUC shows that this was supposed to be WWII Triple Threat.
          Time Pilot was probably the title it *first* originated under but I can't
          prove that.

          > *Rescue Copter 3D
          > *Baseball 3D
          > *Battlefighter 3D

          I would have liked Rescue Copter 3D in the USA. Baseball wasn't bad either.
          Battlefighter 3D was dismally bad.

          -- Are you living in the real world? -- "Cowboy Bebop: The Movie" -------------