Re: [Tomy Tutor] Where Is Everyone Now?

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
      Recovering from broken pelvis. Medical bills: $62K and climbing. If you have a choice, do not break your pelvis. Note that 18 days in the hospital costs more than two years undergrad education at UC. No wonder people want medical price reform.

      Question: Is the TT BASIC format similar to TI BASIC's?
      I think the graphics BASIC is different. I had a look at it some years back, didn't do anything with it.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
        > Question: Is the TT BASIC format similar to TI BASIC's?
        > I think the graphics BASIC is different. I had a look at it some years
        > back, didn't do anything with it.

        GBASIC is wholly dissimilar, but BASIC is very similar to TI BASIC (as
        you would expect). I'm trying to decipher the waveforms. Tomy tape is
        totally unlike anything else, but fortunately it seems to be a pure digital
        format (like Commodore tapes) instead of Kansas City or some other modulation.
        I just have to figure out the sync marks and such.