Where Is Everyone Now?

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hi,

      How are all you Tomy Tutor fans here doing this fall?

      ~Ben
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2009
        > How are all you Tomy Tutor fans here doing this fall?

        Excellent. Still working on my Tomy tape analyzer, but Classilla is sucking
        up a lot of my time. I hope to get a little more done on that this winter.

        -- Never send a human to do a machine's job. -- "The Matrix" ------------------
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
          Recovering from broken pelvis. Medical bills: $62K and climbing. If you have a choice, do not break your pelvis. Note that 18 days in the hospital costs more than two years undergrad education at UC. No wonder people want medical price reform.

          Question: Is the TT BASIC format similar to TI BASIC's?
          I think the graphics BASIC is different. I had a look at it some years back, didn't do anything with it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2009
            > Question: Is the TT BASIC format similar to TI BASIC's?
            > I think the graphics BASIC is different. I had a look at it some years
            > back, didn't do anything with it.

            GBASIC is wholly dissimilar, but BASIC is very similar to TI BASIC (as
            you would expect). I'm trying to decipher the waveforms. Tomy tape is
            totally unlike anything else, but fortunately it seems to be a pure digital
            format (like Commodore tapes) instead of Kansas City or some other modulation.
            I just have to figure out the sync marks and such.