RE: [Tomy Tutor] finally, updates to the Little Orphan site

  • Bill Loguidice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Great stuff, thanks!

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
      Armchair Arcade, Inc.
      <http://www.armchairarcade.com/> http://www.armchairarcade.com
      A PC Magazine Top 100 Website
      Authored Books: <http://www.armchairarcade.com/books>
      http://www.armchairarcade.com/books

      _____

      From: tomytutor@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tomytutor@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Cameron Kaiser
      Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:56 AM
      To: tomytutor@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tomy Tutor] finally, updates to the Little Orphan site

      Finally got around to updating the Little Orphan site. You'll like it!

      * Got hands on a Demo Cartridge and did a full video capture of it, uploaded
      to Google Video. The Demo Cartridge mentions a TI Adapter ... read all
      about that in the new Myth, Marketing, Muddle page (incorporating the
      Purcell Pamphlet).

      * Tomy Tutor User Club section, with two downloadable newsletters up now
      in pdf format, and more to come (thanks much to James Host who got them to
      me originally and I finally got off my butt and scanned some). I realized
      I am missing issue #1 however.

      * Reorganized cart list. Apparently there are two Battlefighters.

      * Uploaded .pdf for the Centronics printer interface schematic, along with
      pin assignments for the I/O port (also from James).

      * Completely redid most of the photographs. They are now not only better
      quality, but higher resolution.

      * Rewrote the trade list.

      * Other ticky things.

      10 years of Tomy fandom!!