BASIC tokens

    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 30, 2001
      Here's a BASIC token list. Unfortunately, the
      message board has removed all column formatting, darn
      unused A0 CLS C0 > E0 unused<br>81 ELSE A1 COLOR C1 +
      E1 unused<br>82 :: A2 SCREEN C2 - E2 unused<br>83 !
      A3 MCELL C3 * E3 unused<br>84 IF A4 SCELL C4 / E4
      unused<br>85 unused A5 GCELL C5 ^ E5 unused<br>86 GOTO A6 KEY
      C6 unused E6 unused<br>87 GOSUB A7 JKEY1 C7 (note 1)
      E7 (unknown)<br>88 RETURN A8 JKEY2 C8 (note 2) E8
      unused<br>89 DEF A9 RUN C9 (note 3) E9 unused<br>8A DIM AA
      SOUND CA unused EA unused<br>8B END AB unused CB ABS EB
      unused<br>8C FOR AC unused CC ATN EC unused<br>8D LET AD
      (unknown) CD COS ED unused<br>8E STOP AE unused CE EXP EE
      unused<br>8F CLRSTP AF unused CF INT EF unused<br>90 TRACE B0
      THEN D0 LOG F0 unused<br>91 UNTRACE B1 TO D1 SGN F1
      unused<br>92 INPUT B2 STEP D2 SIN F2 unused<br>93 DATA B3 , D3
      SQR F3 unused<br>94 RESTORE B4 ; D4 unused F4
      unused<br>95 RANDOMIZE B5 : D5 LEN F5 unused<br>96 NEXT B6 )
      D6 CHR$ F6 unused<br>97 READ B7 ( D7 RND F7
      unused<br>98 unused B8 & D8 SEG$ F8 unused<br>99 (unknown) B9
      (unknown) D9 unused F9 unused<br>9A REM BA OR DA VAL FA
      unused<br>9B ON BB AND DB STR$ FB unused<br>9C PRINT BC XOR DC
      ASC FC TAB <br>9D LPRINT BD NOT DD unused FD # <br>9E
      unused BE = DE unused FE unused<br>9F (unknown) BF <
      DF unused FF unused<br><br>NOTE 1: flag literal
      string in quotes to follow; byte following token C7
      gives the length, and following that is the
      string.<br>NOTE 2: flag literal string without quotes to follow;
      byte following token C8 gives the length, and
      following that is the string.<br>NOTE 3: flag crunched
      integer to follow; two bytes following token C9 form the
      integer in high-byte, low-byte format.<br>UKNOWNS: don't
      list, and cause the computer to lock up when list is
      attempted.<br>COMMANDS with no tokens: these include AUTO, RENUM, NEW,
      SAVE, LIST, LLIST, MENU, VERIFY, CONT, LOAD. There may
      be others -- who knows?
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002