Alternate controllers for Tutor

  • Kanton Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      I think I had posted earlier that I bought a homemade converter cable
      of yahoo japan auctions that is supposed to let you use other
      controllers that the Tutor ones. I haven't gotten it yet, as it is in a
      Japanese deputy service warehouse until I'm ready to ship stateside.

      The same seller has listed another one at:
      http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u19737975

      The problem is that since I don't know Japanese, I'm looking at it
      using automatic translation. On a second look it seems like I may have
      made a mistake, as it looks like it might only work with a modified 3-
      button Sega controller that they sell if you pay more when you buy the
      cable.

      Anyone able to tell if there are any other controllers that will work
      with this cable, or should I try to by a second one and get the
      controller they modified for it too?

      My wife loves the Tutor controller, but I am hoping for something
      easier to use for me.