Just got a Tomy Tutor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Kanton Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      Finally got a Tomy Tutor from Keith Dreyer on this forum about a week
      ago or so.
      It is in wonderful shape!
      My wife and I have been playing the hell out of Jungler, and also
      Scramble and Traffic Jam!
      It's actually my wife's favorite early 80's system so far (we also have
      a TI-99/4a and a modded Atari 2600.
      She really likes the controllers, too, though that might change once we
      get better controllers for the other systems, hard to say.