ADMIN: group membership policy change

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Since the vast majority of new members to this group are spammers and I'm
      tired of playing whack-a-dope on a nearly daily basis, the membership of
      this group is now changing to approval-only.

      This means nothing for current members of the list and the list is *not*
      being moderated, but if you have other people who are Tutor enthusiasts and
      wish to subscribe, all requests will be approved by Mike or myself. I'll
      try and make sure that any legitimate new member is cleared within 24 hours
      (time permitting).

      Thanks for your understanding and this should keep the list clean and secure.

      -- I think, therefore I'm single. -- Lizz Winstead ----------------------------