Depressing Loss

  • Kanton Levine
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
      Not trying to wallow too much, but all last week my wife and I have
      been watching the following Ebay Auction for a Tomy Tutor:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=300171897525&ssPageName=STRK

      We were waiting all week and were ready to outbid anyone at any cost.
      We even went home early from work so we could bid on it in peace.

      Our computer crashed right before we were ready to make our big bid
      and someone got it, and the salt in the wound is how low they got it
      for! We would have felt better about it if the winner was someone
      willing to spend more than us, but it really sucks that on top of
      everything they got it so cheaply!

      What's even worse is that the seller was selling joysticks separately
      and we won a F-ing Tutor Joystick and nothing else. :(

      It pretty much ruined the last 4 days of our holiday, and without
      getting too personal its the 1st time in 6 years that we actually had
      a fight.

      So anyway, just to let anyone here know, we are still very much in
      the market for a Tutor....

      The good news is we recently won some games from a Japanese auction
      (it comes with a Pyuuta that may or may not work, but we got it for
      the games really, but just in case the Pyuuta works, we've gotten a
      step down transformer)

      Anyway, since just about noone in the world cares about Tomy Tutor's,
      we thought we'd share here.......
    • Neil Morrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
        When it's that important, set up a bid on
        http://www.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm (three free per week).

        Neil