Pyuuta/Tutor Joystick adapter

  • Kanton Levine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      I know that it isn't hard to make an adapter for the TI-99/4A joysticks
      so other joysticks can be used. Is there anything like that for the
      Pyuuta/Tutor.

      I've come across something that looks homemade for adapting other
      controllers/joysticks for the Pyuuta, but have no idea if it would work
      for a Tutor or how hard it is to make...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
        > I know that it isn't hard to make an adapter for the TI-99/4A joysticks
        > so other joysticks can be used. Is there anything like that for the
        > Pyuuta/Tutor.
        >
        > I've come across something that looks homemade for adapting other
        > controllers/joysticks for the Pyuuta, but have no idea if it would work
        > for a Tutor or how hard it is to make...

        It should work for the Tutor just fine. Where did you see one?

        A TI adaptor will NOT work -- I've tried this. The Tomy joystick is wired
        differently and I haven't cracked one of my sticks/controller packs recently
        to remember how.

      • Kanton Levine
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
          I saw it at Yahoo Japan auctions at