My Tomy equipment

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi All,<br>In reply to the message to list what
      we have, here is the meager collection I've managed
      to put together thus far:<br>2 Tomy Tutor computers,
      1 schizophrenic (long story)<br>2 sets of joypad
      controllers<br>1 data recorder w/cable<br>2 Traffic Jam, 1
      boxed<br>2 Torpedo Terror, 1 boxed<br>Hyperspace
      willing to trade my doubles for any cartridge I don't
      have, loose for loose, or the boxed copy I have for 2
      different loose carts. I'm in it for the fun and the more
      games I have the more fun I have. I know some
      collectors really value the BOXED copies...not
      me.<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002