Re: [Tomy Tutor ] How much does a Tomy Pyuuta weigh?

  • Kanton Levine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      Sorry, I re-read my post and it was confusing. I don't own a Tutor or
      a Pyuuta, nor have I ever actually seen one aside from photographs and
      Youtube videos.
      I'm just trying to get an idea of what kind of range I may be looking
      at, obviously there's no way to be sure, but I'm just trying to figure
      out what's "in the ballpark" so to speak.

      BTW, I found it by searching using the Japanese characters for Pyuuta
      in Yahoo Japan Auctions and found the Pyuuta Jr, one game, and then
      today the Pyuuta in box. The following search brings them all up:

      http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=%A4%D4%A4%E5%A4%A6%
      C2%C0&auccat=0&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

      I've never worked with a middleman for stuff like this, so I may wait
      until an actual Tutor comes around some day...

      http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --