Not getting messages in email

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 5, 2001
      Has anyone else here noticed that messages that
      are supposed to be emailed (if you're signed up that
      way) are not getting sent at all since the problems
      this week? I've had to check into this club and
      several others to read all the postings. Is it just me or
      are others noticing it too?<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002