Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Hello

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2007
      > I am a former owner of a Tomy Tutor. The cartridges that my example had
      > were "Scramble," "Loco-Motion" and "Jungler." My parents bought this
      > system through the phone in 1983.

      Nice to meet you and welcome to the group.

      --
      --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
      -- Life isn't fair. But having the root password helps. -----------------------
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
        hi, cameron
        were you who i chatted with about the tutor stuff i
        have? i located some of it today. i'll wait to find
        out if you are the guy i talked to.
        keith