Hello

  • Benjamin Edge
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      I am a former owner of a Tomy Tutor. The cartridges that my example had
      were "Scramble," "Loco-Motion" and "Jungler." My parents bought this
      system through the phone in 1983.

      ~Ben Edge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2007
        > I am a former owner of a Tomy Tutor. The cartridges that my example had
        > were "Scramble," "Loco-Motion" and "Jungler." My parents bought this
        > system through the phone in 1983.

        Nice to meet you and welcome to the group.

        --
        --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
        -- Life isn't fair. But having the root password helps. -----------------------
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
          hi, cameron
          were you who i chatted with about the tutor stuff i
          have? i located some of it today. i'll wait to find
          out if you are the guy i talked to.
          keith