sigh

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      I hate Yahoo Groups sometimes ...

      --
      --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
      -- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. -- Bertrand Russell ---------
    • Davey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
        Cameron Kaiser wrote:
        > I hate Yahoo Groups sometimes ...

        Hi Cameron,
        I feel for you guy! Everytime I feel that way I just tell myself "Yahoo Groups
        is free and you get what you pay for." ;)

        In other news I lost both of my Tomy Tutors :( as well as 98% of my vintage
        computer collection. It's a long story but I'm not going to visit my step father
        in hospital...where he may be after my next visit with him. If you've been
        reading the news over on the TI group you already know what it's about.

        Also I have free web space set-up and am working to get my web site back up
        again. I have to adjust it since I have a very small vintage computer collection
        now.

        Try to have a good day (and read my sig line below).
        WarpDavey
        --
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
          > In other news I lost both of my Tomy Tutors :( as well as 98% of my vintage
          > computer collection.

          I'm sorry to hear that :( I haven't kept up with the TI group, but I am sorry
          for the situation.

          It does seem that there are more Tutors on eBay these days though. Not sure
          if that's good or bad yet ...

          --
          --------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
          -- Never send a human to do a machine's job. -- "The Matrix" ------------------