Selling Computer Collection

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 6:56 PM
      Hi all.
      I'm selling my Computer Collection at very reasonable prices.In my
      collection are 1 tomytutor with cassete drive and cartridges, vic 20
      computers 5 units also with or with out cassete drives, programs,
      books, Timex sinclair 1000, Adam ,trs80 ect, magazines, hardware ect. I
      live in Canada, Windsor Ontario. I will not ship, you must make
      arangements for pick up. Example of pricing Vic20 $25 firm. If
      interested in any or any questions please E-mail me.