Founders collection

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 1, 2001
      One Boxed Tomy Tutor Joystick-white as
      snow<br>Three other Tomy Tutor Joysticks<br>Two Tomy Tutor Pad
      controllers<br>Four Tomy Tutor computers. I just added a new
      one.<br>One Data Recorder-no cable<br>One Tomy Tutor Users
      Tomy Tutor Cartridges: DONPAN, BOMBMAN, TURPIN, MARINE
      ADVENTURE, TRAFFICJAM, TRON, JUNGLER, GUTANG GOTONG, MAZE
      PATROL, MR. DO, BERMUDA TRIANGLE and FROGGER!! These are
      deep sixes<br>Two Hyperscpaces<br>Two Torpedo
      LATEST AQUISITION: CARAZY RACER!--very rare, and when I
      have time I will tell you all the story of how I found
      that!<br><br>This listing is not an invitation to trade or to buy.
      posting new pictures to the photo gallery just as soon as
      I find the time..
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002