Games came in!

  • haohmaruus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2005
      Well, some of them did, at least. I got...
      Bermuda Triangle
      Don Pan
      Jungler
      Triple Command
      Mystery Gold
      Mission Attack
      Monster Inn

      And the mystery game (the one without a label) turns out to be... Mr.
      Do! Which sucks, because I already bought another copy of that game. So
      if anybody wants to trade me something for a label-less Mr. Do, let me
      know. Preferably something Tutor related, but I collect for just about
      every computer.

      Unfortunetly several of these cartridges have considerable label
      damage, but all but Jungler seem to work just fine. And I'm sure
      Jungler just needs some cleaning. Now I just need to build that
      joystick adapter, and I can actually play them!