Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta joypad pinout?

  • haohmaruus
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 10, 2005
      Cool, thanks! I'll wire up an adapter to use an MSX or SMS controller
      (no need for two joypads. Suprisingly difficult to find somebody
      willing to play Tomy Tutor games with you) and give it a try.
    • Kanton Levine
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 16, 2007
        ooooooooooooh, you beat me on those! Seems to be more Pyuuta stuff
        than usual lately...