Re: Tomy Tutor Emulator...

  • spectrevishnu
    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 1, 2001
      tails of this??? Am I doing the word-access
      to write $00 to Address $401d<br> Attempt to write
      $00 to Address $401d<br> Attempt to write $00 to
      Address $401e<br> Attempt to write $00 to Address
      isn't<br>working. I'm sure you already know that the 9995<br>muxes
      the 8-bit data bus on each 16-bit word. Since<br>the
      data access here seems to be hitting each
      byte<br>twice, I don't know if the word alignment is<br>correct.
      I wonder if any Geneve programmer gurus<br>are out
      there reading this?
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002