Hi everyone

  • sportzguy20
    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 30, 2001
      Just signed up for the club, glad to see that
      someone out there knows what I'm talking about when i
      talk about my Tudor. I'm not a tech person, so I don't
      know how much help I'd be, I just love the games.
      Don't have any duplicates of anything, but if someone
      else does, I would like to expand my collection,
      thanks all!!!<br><br>-Paul
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002