Re: [Tomy Tutor ] The PSP... made from fine Pyuta!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      > Just thought I'd let you guys know there's a Tomy Tutor/Tomy Pyuta
      > emulator available for the PSP now. You'll find it here... just look
      > for the "Pyuta" link in the bar on the left hand side of the screen.
      >
      > http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

      Yeah, I saw that -- I got a lot of referrers on my page from it. I wonder
      why they used the InfoPyuta emulator, though, when MESS's Tomy Tutor driver
      probably would work. (Dunno, never dumped the ROMs in my Pyuuta to find out.)

      -- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -- Leonardo da Vinci -----------