The PSP... made from fine Pyuta!

  • mneko13
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Just thought I'd let you guys know there's a Tomy Tutor/Tomy Pyuta
      emulator available for the PSP now. You'll find it here... just look
      for the "Pyuta" link in the bar on the left hand side of the screen.

      http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

      JR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
        > Just thought I'd let you guys know there's a Tomy Tutor/Tomy Pyuta
        > emulator available for the PSP now. You'll find it here... just look
        > for the "Pyuta" link in the bar on the left hand side of the screen.
        >
        > http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

        Yeah, I saw that -- I got a lot of referrers on my page from it. I wonder
        why they used the InfoPyuta emulator, though, when MESS's Tomy Tutor driver
        probably would work. (Dunno, never dumped the ROMs in my Pyuuta to find out.)

        -- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -- Leonardo da Vinci -----------