Club ownership

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2005
      Starting 3-17-05, Club ownership will be given to Cameron Kaiser. I
      have enjoyed running the club, but it is time to give it to someone
      who is more dedicated to the Tomy Tutor, and there is nobody on the
      planet more dedicated to the Tutor than Cameron...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2005
        > Starting 3-17-05, Club ownership will be given to Cameron Kaiser. I
        > have enjoyed running the club, but it is time to give it to someone
        > who is more dedicated to the Tomy Tutor, and there is nobody on the
        > planet more dedicated to the Tutor than Cameron...

        *tips hat* I hope to run the Club as well as Mike has. :)

        -- When you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly. -----------------------