Score and trade bait

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Score one for obscurity -- bought a Tutor with joy controllers, Scramble
      (boxed no instructions) and Hyperspace in its (thrashed) original box for
      $15 from a consignment sale. No one knew what it was, how much it was
      actually worth (I tried very hard not to snicker), or if it was tested.
      Dragged it into the apartment, placed it on the test bench and she fires
      right up. w00t.

      While I'm keeping the machine itself as a spare unit (it's a little yellowed
      but otherwise in reasonable condition), I already have Scramble boxed, and
      I already have Hyperspace loose. So, I'm offering them up as trade bait.
      Just as clarification -- this is a loose Hyperspace cartridge (no box, no
      instructions), and a Scramble cartridge in its original box in good condition
      (a box crease), but no instructions. Both cartridges are fully tested and
      work (in fact, I used them to test out the new addition to the family).

      Things I'm looking for are a Torpedo Terror, Demon Diggers, Bombardier or
      Triple Threat cartridge (loose *or* boxed), or box and instructions (I don't
      need the cartridge) for Hyperspace or Jungler. Willing to do trade + cash as
      well if you want. Replies off-list, please.

      -- Birth, n.: The first and direst of all disasters. -- Ambrose Bierce --------