Pyuta & TUTOR collection Page OPEN!! ^^

  • masato_ozaki
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello all Pyuta friend!
      I am Old-wave(Loose-Logic).
      1 stopped by activity in ebay, but is cheerful.

      At last I produced a collection web page of Pyuta.
      (About 10 months passed since I promised on this bulletin board.)

      I want ladies and gentlemen to come to watch it by all means.
      ^^

      Web page
      http://f51.aaacafe.ne.jp/~kawari/

      In addition, please consult me when I felt that ladies and gentlemen
      want a product of Pyuta.
      Because I open a retro-videogame shop in Japan, I own some stock.

      Ps

      My English is clumsy as ever. ^^;
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        > Hello all Pyuta friend!
        > I am Old-wave(Loose-Logic).
        > 1 stopped by activity in ebay, but is cheerful.

        O-kaeri nasai! :) Loose Logic o miru kara, watashi wa ureshii desu!
        Sono Pyuuta wa mada yoku ugoite imasu, arigatoo!

        > http://f51.aaacafe.ne.jp/~kawari/

        Totemo hookatsuteki deshoo ... !

        > My English is clumsy as ever. ^^;

        Watashi no nihongo mo ;)