Little Orphan site updated finally ^^

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 11:52 PM
      Updates have (finally) been completed to the Little Orphan Tomy Tutor page.
      It's been a long time in coming, but I think you'll all find it worth the
      wait. :)

      The URL: http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

      Updates this time around:
      * A completely new and separate section for the Tomy Pyuuta series, with
      complete photographs of the inside and out of the rare Japanese Pyuuta and
      the even rarer Pyuuta Mk II, and screen shots and manual scans where
      available. (Pyuuta Jr. section coming soon when I land one of them. ^^)
      * Redone photographs of the main unit and motherboard, including how to take
      apart the unit and identify major components, as well as new photographs
      of packaging, ad copy and peripherals.
      * Additional screenshots and cartridges in the Incomplete Catalogue, including
      the "3-D" series.
      * GPL LIVES! Raphael Nabet provides new information that an unusual variant
      of GPL does indeed lurk within the Tomy (rats!) on the TI vs. Tomy section,
      and also contributes large amounts of information to update the Memory Map.
      * Hardware page updated with new information about Tutor hardware mappings
      and ROM banking strategies.
      * Various custodial updates.

      Please let me know about any questions or inaccuracies. Have fun!

      -- If Ted Kennedy had driven a VW, he would be President now. -----------------