group

  • vortexamjk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2004
      Hi all.
      I haven't checked out my groups in quite a while , and it looks
      like others haven't with this group either. The Tomy Tutor truly is
      a rare computer and information about it seems to be almost non
      existent. I haven't posted lately. In the future I will and hope
      others will too. This Group keeps the Tomy Alive.
      Adrian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2004
        > I haven't checked out my groups in quite a while , and it looks
        > like others haven't with this group either. The Tomy Tutor truly is
        > a rare computer and information about it seems to be almost non
        > existent. I haven't posted lately. In the future I will and hope
        > others will too. This Group keeps the Tomy Alive.

        Well, I'm working on site updates myself. Stay tuned. ^^

        -- Any excuse will serve a tyrant. -- Aesop -----------------------------------
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2004
          Things have been rather slow. Apologies for that.. It's not like I
          don't have new things to add.. I supposed I could find the time to
          add more user manuals! ;)