Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Game Roms!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      > If you look at carrace.bin with a hex editor, there's a bunch
      > of stuff about pizza in it. Is that normal?

      Yes, that's normal. The game has a portion where you're in a pizzeria
      trying to do mathematics and geometry.

      -- Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. -----------
    • Russ Perry Jr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
        At 7:22 AM -0800 1/15/04, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
        >> If you look at carrace.bin with a hex editor, there's a bunch
        >> of stuff about pizza in it. Is that normal?

        >Yes, that's normal. The game has a portion where you're in a pizzeria
        >trying to do mathematics and geometry.

        Okay, I kind of thought that rang a bell, but wasn't sure. It's
        weird that it's the only text I saw though...

        I can't explain why they're the size they are...
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
        || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... [NEW!] VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||