Re: Hello !!! :-)

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "masato_ozaki" <masato_ozaki@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello.
      > I came for greetings this day.
      > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".
      > I live in Japan and exhibit PYU-TA ITEM at EBAY regularly.
      > However, I am a collector, too.
      > :)

      Hi Masato, it is very good to see you made it to the group :-)

      I am one of your regular buyers--and you always provide great service!

      Jim Fetzner

      > I respect a lively active TUTOR(PYU-TA) collector very much.
      > I am devoted to document rearranging of PYU-TA currently, too.
      > I will print it in WEB several months later.
      > Thank you I ask.
      > I want to get to know with a lot of collector & players.
      >
      > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
      very
      > clumsy.
      > Please please forgive it.

      No Problem Masato--my Japanese would be much worse!

      > Thank you very much.
      > Masato.

    • Russ Perry Jr
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
        At 9:59 PM +0000 12/7/03, masato_ozaki wrote:
        > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".

        Wow... We finally see Loose-Logic outside of eBay! :-)

        > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
        > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.

        Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
        hajimemashita!
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
        || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... [NEW!] VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
          > > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
          > > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.
          >
          > Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
          > hajimemashita!

          Hai! Loose-logic-san, yoroshiku o-negai shimasu! :)

          -- Never blame on malice what can be blamed on abject idiocy. -----------------