Re: Hello !!! :-)

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
      Welcome to our group.. We are very pleased to have you here.

      I think that many of us would like to locate more Pyuuta items, so
      having you here is very cool.

      I was wondering if you have ever come across Panasonic JR-200
      computer items?

      Thanks..

      Swap

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "masato_ozaki" <masato_ozaki@y...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
        wrote:
        > Hello.
        > I came for greetings this day.
        > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".
        > I live in Japan and exhibit PYU-TA ITEM at EBAY regularly.
        > However, I am a collector, too.
        > :)

        Hi Masato, it is very good to see you made it to the group :-)

        I am one of your regular buyers--and you always provide great service!

        Jim Fetzner

        > I respect a lively active TUTOR(PYU-TA) collector very much.
        > I am devoted to document rearranging of PYU-TA currently, too.
        > I will print it in WEB several months later.
        > Thank you I ask.
        > I want to get to know with a lot of collector & players.
        >
        > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
        very
        > clumsy.
        > Please please forgive it.

        No Problem Masato--my Japanese would be much worse!

        > Thank you very much.
        > Masato.

      • Russ Perry Jr
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
          At 9:59 PM +0000 12/7/03, masato_ozaki wrote:
          > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".

          Wow... We finally see Loose-Logic outside of eBay! :-)

          > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
          > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.

          Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
          hajimemashita!
          || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
          || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... [NEW!] VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
            > > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
            > > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.
            >
            > Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
            > hajimemashita!

            Hai! Loose-logic-san, yoroshiku o-negai shimasu! :)

            -- Never blame on malice what can be blamed on abject idiocy. -----------------