Where is everyone?

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 15 8:29 PM
      Hi all,<br>I actually got on the interent early
      enough to come here during the chat time (I got here at
      9:40 central time) and no one was here. I hope we can
      get more people to come here and chat. I think it'd
      be fun. I can only come here on the weekends due to
      my job so if anyone wants to talk with me that'd be
      the time.<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002