Hello !!! :-)

  • masato_ozaki
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
      Hello.
      I came for greetings this day.
      I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".
      I live in Japan and exhibit PYU-TA ITEM at EBAY regularly.
      However, I am a collector, too.
      :)

      I respect a lively active TUTOR(PYU-TA) collector very much.
      I am devoted to document rearranging of PYU-TA currently, too.
      I will print it in WEB several months later.
      Thank you I ask.
      I want to get to know with a lot of collector & players.

      Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is very
      clumsy.
      Please please forgive it.
      Thank you very much.
      Masato.

      PS

      I put an advertisement of PYU-TA in an image folder.
      Please please watch it
      :)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
        Welcome to our group.. We are very pleased to have you here.

        I think that many of us would like to locate more Pyuuta items, so
        having you here is very cool.

        I was wondering if you have ever come across Panasonic JR-200
        computer items?

        Thanks..

        Swap

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "masato_ozaki" <masato_ozaki@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
          wrote:
          > Hello.
          > I came for greetings this day.
          > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".
          > I live in Japan and exhibit PYU-TA ITEM at EBAY regularly.
          > However, I am a collector, too.
          > :)

          Hi Masato, it is very good to see you made it to the group :-)

          I am one of your regular buyers--and you always provide great service!

          Jim Fetzner

          > I respect a lively active TUTOR(PYU-TA) collector very much.
          > I am devoted to document rearranging of PYU-TA currently, too.
          > I will print it in WEB several months later.
          > Thank you I ask.
          > I want to get to know with a lot of collector & players.
          >
          > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
          very
          > clumsy.
          > Please please forgive it.

          No Problem Masato--my Japanese would be much worse!

          > Thank you very much.
          > Masato.

        • Russ Perry Jr
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
            At 9:59 PM +0000 12/7/03, masato_ozaki wrote:
            > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".

            Wow... We finally see Loose-Logic outside of eBay! :-)

            > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
            > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.

            Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
            hajimemashita!
            || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
            || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... [NEW!] VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2003
              > > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
              > > very clumsy. Please please forgive it.
              >
              > Ii desu yo... Boku no Nihongo wa jouzu ja nai... Shikashi,
              > hajimemashita!

              Hai! Loose-logic-san, yoroshiku o-negai shimasu! :)

              -- Never blame on malice what can be blamed on abject idiocy. -----------------