FA Tomy Tutor

  • jcec_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
      Hi

      I currently have a Tomy Tutor for auction on ebay. The system is in excellent
      condition and has been fully tested. The auctions and some other retro computings
      items I'm selling can be found here:

      http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/j0nstringer/

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Thanks
      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
        > I currently have a Tomy Tutor for auction on ebay. The system is in
        > excellent condition and has been fully tested. The auctions and some other
        > retro computings items I'm selling can be found here:

        Perhaps you or some of our other UK members could tell us if you've
        ever run across a true Grandstand Tutor?

        -- Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence. -- George Bernard Shaw ----
      • jcec_1
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
          --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...> wrote:
          > > I currently have a Tomy Tutor for auction on ebay. The system is in
          > > excellent condition and has been fully tested. The auctions and some other
          > > retro computings items I'm selling can be found here:
          >
          > Perhaps you or some of our other UK members could tell us if you've
          > ever run across a true Grandstand Tutor?
          >
          > --
          > ---------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/
          ~spectre/ --
          > Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@f...
          > -- Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence. -- George Bernard Shaw ----

          I've never come across one personally. Be interesting see what the system and box
          looks like.