Owner's Manual

  • vortexamjk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Hi All
      Looking for an operationg( owner's ) Manual for the Tomy. Has anyone
      scanned a manual to put in the files ? Any information greatly
      appreciated.
      Adrian
    • Davey Brain
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
        vortexamjk wrote thusly:
        > Hi All
        > Looking for an operationg( owner's ) Manual for the Tomy. Has anyone
        > scanned a manual to put in the files ? Any information greatly
        > appreciated.
        > Adrian

        If I had the manual it would be at my website with the MC-10 and
        Aquarious manuals <http://www.neosplice.com/~dsbrain/retro/dl.htm> but
        I don't have a copy. I am also anxious to get it. So if anyone has it
        in text, HTML or pre-5.0 PDF format I'd like to know also.
        --
        Davey Brain
        dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

        "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
        Kennedy

        Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
        This eCS-OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 22 hrs 59 mins and 18 secs