[Tomy Tutor ] Re: First impressions on the Pyuuta Mark II

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2003
      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...> wrote:
      > > There was recently a Pyuuta JR on ebay from the seller loose
      logic..
      > > But you might of been out of town...
      >
      > Drat! Did anyone here pick it up?

      I tried to get it, but I was outbid. It sold for well over $200. I
      DID get Battlefighter and Athletic Land, so now I only need four of
      the 26 Japanese cartridges to have a complete set (with some
      doubles). I also won an interesting oddity, a commercial TOMY
      cassette with two programs on it: MSLZ and UFO1. I got the tape
      yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
      Unfortunately for me, the instructions are completely in Japanese, a
      language I can't read (yet).

      Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2003
        > I also won an interesting oddity, a commercial TOMY
        > cassette with two programs on it: MSLZ and UFO1. I got the tape
        > yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
        > Unfortunately for me, the instructions are completely in Japanese, a
        > language I can't read (yet).

        If you need help with the translation, let me know. I need to get back
        to my Japanese cartridge collection myself :)

        -- Neckties strangle clear thinking. -- Lin Yutang ----------------------------