Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: First impressions on the Pyuuta Mark II

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003
      > There was recently a Pyuuta JR on ebay from the seller loose logic..
      > But you might of been out of town...

      Drat! Did anyone here pick it up?

      -- Never eat more than you can lift. -- Miss Piggy ----------------------------
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2003
        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...> wrote:
        > > There was recently a Pyuuta JR on ebay from the seller loose
        logic..
        > > But you might of been out of town...
        >
        > Drat! Did anyone here pick it up?

        I tried to get it, but I was outbid. It sold for well over $200. I
        DID get Battlefighter and Athletic Land, so now I only need four of
        the 26 Japanese cartridges to have a complete set (with some
        doubles). I also won an interesting oddity, a commercial TOMY
        cassette with two programs on it: MSLZ and UFO1. I got the tape
        yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
        Unfortunately for me, the instructions are completely in Japanese, a
        language I can't read (yet).

        Jim
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2003
          > I also won an interesting oddity, a commercial TOMY
          > cassette with two programs on it: MSLZ and UFO1. I got the tape
          > yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
          > Unfortunately for me, the instructions are completely in Japanese, a
          > language I can't read (yet).

          If you need help with the translation, let me know. I need to get back
          to my Japanese cartridge collection myself :)

          -- Neckties strangle clear thinking. -- Lin Yutang ----------------------------