Re: You check eBay store for Pyu-ta items of great rarity!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
      ...I haven't quite lost my job (figure I'm good 'til the end of
      January). But I did lose my storage area! I'm going to have to get
      rid of some of the old computers I'm least likely to be playing with,
      and I don't get to buy any more :(

      I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
      mean old junk bought on E-Bay).
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        > I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
        > mean old junk bought on E-Bay).

        What "junk" specifically? Mail me off list (I'm back from vacation).

        Incidentally, allow me to share my joy --- my Pyuuta Mark II is in my
        possession! WAHOO! No manual, but the box and the unit is in fabulous
        condition, and it came with the controllers as well. I'll try to sit
        down and fire it up tomorrow sometime.

        The keyboard alone is an improvement over the Pyuuta and the Tutor :-)

        -- TRUE HEADLINE: New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group ------------
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
          Looking forward to seeing an update on your website, with all the
          new goodies...

          --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...>

          http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --