Re: You check eBay store for Pyu-ta items of great rarity!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
      Yes, there are some interesting Tomy Pyyuta items.. I am not sure
      I'll be bidding either. The good times of the 1990's are over.. :(

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Davey Brain <dsbrain@n...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > For many Tomy items of great rarity you check eBay store of Loose
      Logic:
      > http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=32225823&ssPageName=L2
      >
      > Seriously, the seller is from Japan and sells many Japanese items
      for
      > all video games. He has quite a few Tomy items up under the Tomy
      Pyu-ta
      > (Tutor) page but they are definately not inexpensive. But if you
      are a
      > serious collecter he may have an item you need to complete your
      > collection. Right now he has a Tomy Pyu-ta JP video game, an
      expansion
      > connector for it, and several Tomy Tutors including one for a min
      bid of
      > $49.95. He also has numerous games for sale. Just be sure to
      keep in
      > mind the cost of shipping from Japan can be a bit more.
      >
      > I just lost my job (and benefits) so I'm really tapped out right
      now.
      > I'd love to get the Mahjongg game. I have versions of Mahjongg
      for
      > almost every system I own as well as over 50 versions for the PC.
      As
      > you can tell it's my favorite game.
      >
      > Anyway, I hope someone can benefit from this info. I have no
      connection
      > with the auctions or the seller, it just popped up on my Tomy
      Tutor
      > saved search from eBay tonight.
      > --
      > Davey Brain
      > dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or
      > dsbrain2001@y...!com
      >
      > "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" -
      John F.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
        ...I haven't quite lost my job (figure I'm good 'til the end of
        January). But I did lose my storage area! I'm going to have to get
        rid of some of the old computers I'm least likely to be playing with,
        and I don't get to buy any more :(

        I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
        mean old junk bought on E-Bay).
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
          > I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
          > mean old junk bought on E-Bay).

          What "junk" specifically? Mail me off list (I'm back from vacation).

          Incidentally, allow me to share my joy --- my Pyuuta Mark II is in my
          possession! WAHOO! No manual, but the box and the unit is in fabulous
          condition, and it came with the controllers as well. I'll try to sit
          down and fire it up tomorrow sometime.

          The keyboard alone is an improvement over the Pyuuta and the Tutor :-)

          -- TRUE HEADLINE: New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group ------------
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
            Looking forward to seeing an update on your website, with all the
            new goodies...

            --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...>

            http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --