You check eBay store for Pyu-ta items of great rarity!

  • Davey Brain
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2003
      Hi,
      For many Tomy items of great rarity you check eBay store of Loose Logic:
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=32225823&ssPageName=L2

      Seriously, the seller is from Japan and sells many Japanese items for
      all video games. He has quite a few Tomy items up under the Tomy Pyu-ta
      (Tutor) page but they are definately not inexpensive. But if you are a
      serious collecter he may have an item you need to complete your
      collection. Right now he has a Tomy Pyu-ta JP video game, an expansion
      connector for it, and several Tomy Tutors including one for a min bid of
      $49.95. He also has numerous games for sale. Just be sure to keep in
      mind the cost of shipping from Japan can be a bit more.

      I just lost my job (and benefits) so I'm really tapped out right now.
      I'd love to get the Mahjongg game. I have versions of Mahjongg for
      almost every system I own as well as over 50 versions for the PC. As
      you can tell it's my favorite game.

      Anyway, I hope someone can benefit from this info. I have no connection
      with the auctions or the seller, it just popped up on my Tomy Tutor
      saved search from eBay tonight.
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 0 days 13 hrs 28 mins and 13 secs
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
        Yes, there are some interesting Tomy Pyyuta items.. I am not sure
        I'll be bidding either. The good times of the 1990's are over.. :(

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2003
          ...I haven't quite lost my job (figure I'm good 'til the end of
          January). But I did lose my storage area! I'm going to have to get
          rid of some of the old computers I'm least likely to be playing with,
          and I don't get to buy any more :(

          I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
          mean old junk bought on E-Bay).
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
            > I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
            > mean old junk bought on E-Bay).

            What "junk" specifically? Mail me off list (I'm back from vacation).

            Incidentally, allow me to share my joy --- my Pyuuta Mark II is in my
            possession! WAHOO! No manual, but the box and the unit is in fabulous
            condition, and it came with the controllers as well. I'll try to sit
            down and fire it up tomorrow sometime.

            The keyboard alone is an improvement over the Pyuuta and the Tutor :-)

            -- TRUE HEADLINE: New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group ------------
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
              Looking forward to seeing an update on your website, with all the
              new goodies...

              --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...>

              http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --