VCF wrap-up

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      The Tutor/Pyuuta combined exhibit did very, very well! I got 1st prize in
      Manufactured computers, post-1981 (Class C), and 3rd prize overall! This
      follows well on its 2nd place showing in kit/educational systems at VCF4.

      Sorry, James, I didn't see Jeri there (could only stay for Saturday), so
      I couldn't pass on any thoughtful musings for you either. ;-)

      -- California, land of cereal: some fruits, nuts, and a lot of flakes. --------
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003
        Congratulations on your prize!

        One of these days, I should put an exhibit together.