Re: [Tomy Tutor ] FYI: Vintage Computer Festival 6.0 Update #1

  • Davey Brain
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2003
      Cameron Kaiser wrote thusly:
      > Oh, I'll be there. I'm exhibiting a Tutor and a Pyuuta side by side.

      Well I'm just a little (LOT) jealous. I live in Ohio and CA is just too
      far to go. And this year our classic computer show (The CCAG) got
      cancelled. It is probably the biggest event of the year for me and I
      was highly disappointed. Have fun there and someone take some pix and
      post them online please?
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 1 days 21 hrs 54 mins and 07 secs
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
        Convey my regrets and regards to Miss Ellsworth.

        http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
          > > Oh, I'll be there. I'm exhibiting a Tutor and a Pyuuta side by side.

          > Convey my regrets and regards to Miss Ellsworth.

          Naturally. :-P

          -- Today's forecast is total crap! -- Strong Bad, "Homestar Runner" Menu #11 --