Re: [Tomy Tutor ] FYI: Vintage Computer Festival 6.0 Update #1

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2003
      Oh, I'll be there. I'm exhibiting a Tutor and a Pyuuta side by side.

      -- Time makes more converts than reason. -- Thomas Payne ----------------------
    • Davey Brain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2003
        Cameron Kaiser wrote thusly:
        > Oh, I'll be there. I'm exhibiting a Tutor and a Pyuuta side by side.

        Well I'm just a little (LOT) jealous. I live in Ohio and CA is just too
        far to go. And this year our classic computer show (The CCAG) got
        cancelled. It is probably the biggest event of the year for me and I
        was highly disappointed. Have fun there and someone take some pix and
        post them online please?
        --
        Davey Brain
        dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

        "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
        Kennedy

        Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
        This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 1 days 21 hrs 54 mins and 07 secs
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
          Convey my regrets and regards to Miss Ellsworth.

          http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
            > > Oh, I'll be there. I'm exhibiting a Tutor and a Pyuuta side by side.

            > Convey my regrets and regards to Miss Ellsworth.

            Naturally. :-P

            -- Today's forecast is total crap! -- Strong Bad, "Homestar Runner" Menu #11 --