VCF6

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      Anyone going to VCF6 this year?

      I'm bringing up my trusty TT, lots of games ("we need games. lots of games.")
      and the Pyuuta to exhibit! Saturday only, come up and swap stories, support
      the Tutor for governor write-in candidate, 'k?

      -- Life is too important to take seriously. -- Corky Siegel -------------------
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
        Hey, at least we can turn the Tutor off when we get tired of it...

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...>

        http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --