Re: Torpedo Terror manual error?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      Interesting. You have the opposite half of a manual error I have.
      My Hyperspace manual is Torpedo Terror inside. My Torpedo Terror
      manual is correct, so this is not a universal error. Likely a group
      of manuals got switched halfway through the printing process. Now we
      have proof that it happened to both manuals.

      Jim

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, atari_trader <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hello. In sorting through my Tomy Tutor collection today I noticed
      > an oddity. I have a boxed Torpedo Terror cartridge. The manual
      says
      > Torpedo Terror on the front, but on the inside of the manual
      booklet
      > it contains the actual instructions for the game Hyperspace! I
      also
      > checked my duplicate Torpedo Terror manual and it is just the same,
      > the inside of the manual is for Hyperspace. Has this error been
      > documented here before, and does anybody here have a correct
      Torpedo