Torpedo Terror manual error?

  • atari_trader
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      Hello. In sorting through my Tomy Tutor collection today I noticed
      an oddity. I have a boxed Torpedo Terror cartridge. The manual says
      Torpedo Terror on the front, but on the inside of the manual booklet
      it contains the actual instructions for the game Hyperspace! I also
      checked my duplicate Torpedo Terror manual and it is just the same,
      the inside of the manual is for Hyperspace. Has this error been
      documented here before, and does anybody here have a correct Torpedo
      Terror manual? If so, please let me know. Thanks! --Matthew--
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
        Interesting. You have the opposite half of a manual error I have.
        My Hyperspace manual is Torpedo Terror inside. My Torpedo Terror
        manual is correct, so this is not a universal error. Likely a group
        of manuals got switched halfway through the printing process. Now we
        have proof that it happened to both manuals.

        Jim