Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: [ti-99/4a] Tomy game ports for Geneve up on eBay

  • Jeff White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 11:30 PM
      "emucompboy" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > 1. How the heck do you unark them?

      How about using the MESS TI 99/4A or Geneve emulators? Or use the DOS
      utility "unark.com" found at

      ftp://ftp.whtech.com/PC%20Utilities

      > 2. Is there any possibility of getting the raw ROM dumps and not the
      > executables massaged for the Myarc Geneve 9640?

      The executables were not "massaged" for the Geneve 9640. The Tomy OS was
      massaged, but the ROM dumps are intact -- though each is preceded by a
      TIFILES header. For example, the carrace.ark file has the Tomy OS for the
      Geneve in the CAR1, CAR2, CAR3, and CAR4 files. The ROM dump is in the
      files CAR5 and CAR6.

      Jeff White
      jhwhite@...