Glad to see this club

    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 28, 2001
      I'm glad someone started a group for the Tomy
      Tutor. I already founded two clubs and so I left this
      job for someone else. I hope we can get this club to
      grow.<br><br>I'm in the process of discovering all I can about the
      Tutor and Tomy BASIC. I'll let you all in on any
      discoveries I make.<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002